Friday, June 27, 2014

Jungle Jim's Animal Portraits: A Long Lost Friend

It's hard to believe I have been adding photos to this blog for months now and never added an image of a Komodo Dragon from the Maharajah Jungle Trek.  It's strange because this dragon was simply one of my absolute favorites to photograph.


Jungle Jim captured this image a few months ago, which means this particular dragon is no longer there, as he passed away earlier this year.  He was at DAK for years, and I think he might have been original to the Trek.  And let me tell you, when we found out about his passing we were all more than a bit saddened.  I have spent quite some time over the years, camera in hand, photographer this gorgeous and fascinating animal.

by Dave McBride (@Radio Harambe)
Photo by Jungle Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment