Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Favorite

For this Animal Portrait, I went back into my archives to pull out what is really one of my absolute favorite photographs I have ever taken at Disney's Animal Kingdom.  I stood there for quite a while waiting to get this shot...


This is one of the handsome bachelor gorillas found along the Pangani Forest Explorations trail, and to his defense, I kinda deserved that look.  I mean, it must have been really annoying having some strange dude snapping photo after photo after photo.

And please keep in mind the dangers gorillas face in the wild.  There aren't many left and we need to do what we can to help.  As always, we encourage you to visit our conservation page to see how you can help save gorillas and assist those working to do just that.

by Dave McBride (twitter: @RadioHarambe)

No comments:

Post a Comment